We wish to inform you that your personal data, collected through the online registration form on the web site https://www.salvadonica.com/ (from now on “web site”) will be used by SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA SALVADONICA DI B. e F. BACCETTI S.S., in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down by legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (as amended) and the European Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR.
Below we listed the categories of data on which we will perform operations that involve the collection, retention, elaboration, and the purposes that we pursue with each of them:
- Collection and storage of your personal data (possibly you credit card data, to guarantee the payment obligation assumed) for the purpose of providing the booking / purchase service. Since these are treatments necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, the conferment is mandatory. Failure to provide will make it impossible to provide you with the booking / purchase service. The basis of lawfulness is the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken on request. In the event that the booking is not successful, these data will be deleted.
- For the purpose of fulfilling the administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without acquiring your consent. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept by us for the time foreseen or by the respective regulations (ten years, and even further in the case of tax assessments and/or judicial or extrajudicial procedures );
- Respond to any requests for information via email, sms, whatsapp, other instant messaging applications. The provision of data in optional but, in failure, we will not be able to give you the information. These data will be deleted as soon as the purpose for which they were collected has expired.
- If you give us your consent, we will keep data of searches you have carried out on the site, so that you can access them later. The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
- If you give us your consent, we will send you promotional communications, even personalized ones (e.g. Newsletter, e-mail, sms, traditional mail, operator calls, instant messaging , posts, messages or communications of initiatives on social networks, etc.), to update you on services, offers and initiatives, possibly discounts and/or other favorable conditions reserved for you. . These data, by virtue of what we reasonably believe to be your expectations, will be kept until your possible revocation of the consent given. You can withdraw your consent to such treatment at any time without affecting the lawfulness of previous treatments based on consent.
- If you give us your consent, your data will be communicated to Group companies (parent companies, subsidiaries or associated companies) and other companies, who may contact you to let you know their offers, promotions, updates on products and services, possibly discounts and/or other favorable conditions reserved for you.
If you decide to access the online booking form through your social account, you will find the privacy informative at the following links:
Access with Facebook account
Access with Google account
Data can be processed by our authorized and/or designated internal staff and, possibly, by appointed Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 G DPR (e.g. administrative and tax consultant, marketing agencies) the list of which is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller. The data can be communicated externally in fulfillment of legal obligations; if, moreover, they are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, this will take place within the limits and with the guarantees provided for in Chapter V of the GDPR. Your data will be processed both on paper and electronically.
Data controller is: SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA SALVADONICA DI B. e F. BACCETTI S.S. – via Grevigiana 82 Mercatale Val di Pesa (FI) – tel. 055-8218039.
At any time you can exercise your rights, pursuant to articles 15-22 GDPR (including access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition), if this does not conflict with the law or contractual obligations and is technically possible, by sending an email to email@example.com , or a written communication to Data Controller’s headquarter. Furthermore, it is always possible to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority www.garanteprivacy.it